Saturday, August 24, 2013

YO WHAT'S GOOD?!

Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 11:35:58 +0200
Yo whats good?!
 
I´m on top of the world this week. We had such a good week, and just awesome experiences. Haha one of them was when we talked to this crazy drunk guy who was just being weird and saying we were police and not mormons, and then claimed to be a member. Elder L said the following about him "I think he got cracked before he got hatched" I about died laughing.
 
Life is good, over 2 weeks I and M will be getting married, and on the 21st of september M will be baptized. Man, so awesome to be here for all of it.  I know I will probably be getting transferred, because everytime things start going amazing, and miracles are all over I get transferred haha. But i´m on the Lords time not mine, so no complaints.
 
I will have been gone for 1 year exactly come this thursday..... time goes alot faster than I would like it too, but i am only propelled more to do my best. I want to be the best Elder Ipson I can be, and leave a lasting impression on all those that I serve. That is my goal.
 
I love this church, it is the Church of Christ and its just that simple
 
With love,
 
Elder Ipson

No comments:

Post a Comment