Sunday, July 14, 2013

FEEL THE RYTHM....FEEL THE GLIDE...COME ON NETHERLANDS IT'S BOBSLED TIME!!

So Elder S has been saying that all week, so I thought I would put it as the subject. This week has been low on numbers but high on experiences, and that is what counts. We had so many miracles this week, we had a spanish family that we got to walk all around Rotterdam with and teach the plan of salvation, we talked to a chinese student about Jesus Christ and his atonement, and last but not least, I gave a blessing in Dutch! The Blessing was the highlight of the week. I had no fears of language, I didn´t worry about what I had to say I just let myself be puddy in the Lords hands. But I feel I only felt that way because of the Love I had for the person. The person was the family that I spoke of when I first got here. __ is really stressed out, and asked for our help. So obviously we went to our friends aid. After the blessing, I gave the __ a big hug. I didnt want to let go of my friend. The experiences we have here are truly once in a life time. I read in 1 ne. 15 this week, that the lord has engraven the house of Israel on his palms (referencing obviously to his atonement and suffering for us on the cross) and we will never be forgotten. And it´s true, Christ will never forget us. He has felt our pains and our sorrows. He is the one who can best say I know, I felt it too. He is there for us, always. He is but a mere prayer away. I am so grateful that I get to serve him here in this blessed country for the next two years, and will do my best to make the calling great. I know its true, and I join in with millions of others in the sentence of the hymn "o sweet the joy this sentence gives I KNOW THAT MY REDEEMER LIVES!!) In zijn heilige naam, Jezus Christus, Amen. With Love Elder Ipson

1 comment: